Celebrate what you’ve accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
Annual Day celebration, an integral part of the school, when the complete CLG family bids farewell to academic session through felicitation, festivities and feast. C L Gupta World School teaches children to progress a little each day with the power of teamwork and add up to big results. The school believes in making time to celebrate its accomplishments no matter how big or small. It showcases the school’s achievements round the academic session and rewards children for excellence in various scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
The festivity facilitates students:
- To rise to their fullest potential.
- To informally communicate and bond with their teachers and schoolmates.
- To inculcate essential values of appreciation, tolerance, generosity, compassion.
- To enhance various qualities of leadership, volunteerism, teamwork, organisation.
- To develop social, emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual skills for an all-round development.
The occasion provides a platform for the CLG entity to celebrate and applaud each child’s triumph, to refuel their enthusiasm and keep themselves motivated for their future endeavours.