The C L Gupta Group: Settled in Moradabad for over four generations, the family is well known and well renowned. They actively support public causes and charities including running a charitable trust armed by them. They believe in “business with social responsibility” and work to uphold the same in all respects.
The visionary: Late Shri Jagdish Saran Gupta, “Babu” (1924-2005) has been the force behind C.L. Gupta's success, His passion towards his work led him to explore different global markets to expand his business and it has been his dedication and motivation which has given CLGWS the pride of place and status of day. He actively participated and hosted various charitable works and positively contributed towards the society.
THREE VENTURES SO FAR
C L Gupta Exports Limited
CLG has a unique set up in the handicraft industry with in-house, vertically integrated facilities for manufacturing products in Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Wrought Iron, Wood and Glass in the same campus. They have continued to upgrade quality standards and a strong commitment towards customers and this has helped maintain a steady growth rate even when facing diverse conditions in the industry.
The first establishment came up in 1889 by Mr. C.L. Gupta with metal handicrafts. Exporting since 1955, the industries situated on Delhi-Moradabad Highway (NH 24), about 150 kms from Delhi have never looked back.
Through this journey, the company has won many prestigious awards both on State and Central level. The company has been awarded with a national “Top Export Award” in the seventies. Today the export house has a star rating with one of its vertically integrated facility equipped with state of the art facility. It employs over 1600 workers directly and provides means of livelihood to more than 5000 workers linked to the company indirectly.
Factory Land Area: 50 acres, Covered Area: 1,200,000 sq.ft
In-house Electricity Generation: 6.0MW
CLG has been audited successfully by CSCC, KRMG, and ITS on behalf of its customers. Some of the major clients in US are Pottery Barn, IKEA, Walmart, Target Stores, Create & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Pier 1, Kohl's, Eddie Bauer etc.
C L Gupta Eye Institute
Started in 2009 with a vision to create excellent and equitable eye care systems that reach all those who are in need. Services offered cover:
• Super specialized diagnostic/eye care services
• Exclusive pediatric eye care services, glaucoma, retinal and vitreous surgeries, cornea/anterior segment surgeries and high precision phaco & SICS
• Rural outreach activities
• Child eye care program for screening of school children & POP screening
• Short term phaco and SICS training
• Eye Banking facilities
• Stringent sterilization facilities in CSSD (Central sterilization & supply department) attached to OR complex
• Low Vision Ads department
• Information system department for data analysis
• Surgeries: Of surgeries performed from 2009 till June 2011, 4218 surgeries, 28% were free of cost to the needy
• The institute also has an eye bank and transplantation center which performs functions like collection, preservation, storage and distribution of eyes (donor corneas). Since2003, 228 Penetrating Keratoplasty surgeries have been performed under the program.
• Pediatric eye care is yet another achievement of CL Gupta eye institute under which we have seen 4177 children and a dedicated children eye care center has been functional since May 2011
Workshop will be held on 3rd October, 2019
Introductory meeting on 1st October 2019
PTM for classes 6 to 11 on 18th Oct, 2019
PA-I / UT-I Examination begins from 8th July, 2019
Summer Break begins from 22nd May, 2019
Board Examination Result-Class 10
Board Examination Result-Class 12
PA-I / UT-I Examination begins from 13th May, 2019
Session 2019-20 commences from 8th April' 2019.
Orientation will be held on 5th April'2019
Declaration towards the books prescribed for classes VI to VIII for Academic Session 2017-18
School registered for I.S.A. for the year 2016-19