The C L Gupta Group: Settled in Moradabad for over four generations, the family is well known and well renowned. They actively support public causes and charities including running a charitable trust armed by them. They believe in “business with social responsibility” and work to uphold the same in all respects.
The visionary: Late Shri Jagdish Saran Gupta, “Babu” (1924-2005) has been the force behind C.L. Gupta's success, His passion towards his work led him to explore different global markets to expand his business and it has been his dedication and motivation which has given CLGWS the pride of place and status of day. He actively participated and hosted various charitable works and positively contributed towards the society.
THREE VENTURES SO FAR
C L Gupta Exports Limited
CLG has a unique set up in the handicraft industry with in-house, vertically integrated facilities for manufacturing products in Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Wrought Iron, Wood and Glass in the same campus. They have continued to upgrade quality standards and a strong commitment towards customers and this has helped maintain a steady growth rate even when facing diverse conditions in the industry.
The first establishment came up in 1889 by Mr. C.L. Gupta with metal handicrafts. Exporting since 1955, the industries situated on Delhi-Moradabad Highway (NH 24), about 150 kms from Delhi have never looked back.
Through this journey, the company has won many prestigious awards both on State and Central level. The company has been awarded with a national “Top Export Award” in the seventies. Today the export house has a star rating with one of its vertically integrated facility equipped with state of the art facility. It employs over 1600 workers directly and provides means of livelihood to more than 5000 workers linked to the company indirectly.
Factory Land Area: 50 acres, Covered Area: 1,200,000 sq.ft
In-house Electricity Generation: 6.0MW
CLG has been audited successfully by CSCC, KRMG, and ITS on behalf of its customers. Some of the major clients in US are Pottery Barn, IKEA, Walmart, Target Stores, Create & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Pier 1, Kohl's, Eddie Bauer etc.
C L Gupta Eye Institute
Started in 2009 with a vision to create excellent and equitable eye care systems that reach all those who are in need. Services offered cover:
• Super specialized diagnostic/eye care services
• Exclusive pediatric eye care services, glaucoma, retinal and vitreous surgeries, cornea/anterior segment surgeries and high precision phaco & SICS
• Rural outreach activities
• Child eye care program for screening of school children & POP screening
• Short term phaco and SICS training
• Eye Banking facilities
• Stringent sterilization facilities in CSSD (Central sterilization & supply department) attached to OR complex
• Low Vision Ads department
• Information system department for data analysis
• Surgeries: Of surgeries performed from 2009 till June 2011, 4218 surgeries, 28% were free of cost to the needy
• The institute also has an eye bank and transplantation center which performs functions like collection, preservation, storage and distribution of eyes (donor corneas). Since2003, 228 Penetrating Keratoplasty surgeries have been performed under the program.
• Pediatric eye care is yet another achievement of CL Gupta eye institute under which we have seen 4177 children and a dedicated children eye care center has been functional since May 2011
PTM for Classes I and II on 28th September, 2018
Half Yearly Examination begins from 3rd October
Time to experience some thrill and adventure
Half Yearly Examination begins from 17th September
Class X and XII Board Result 2017-18
Summer Camp for classes Pre-Nursery to II begins from 21st May, 2018
Summer Break for classes Pre-Nur to II begins from 19th May, 2018
PA-I / UT-I Examination begins from 18th July, 2018
PTM for Classes X and XII on 30th May, 2018
PA-I Form X / UT-I Form XII Examination begins from 16th May 2018
Declaration towards the books prescribed for classes VI to VIII for Academic Session 2017-18
School registered for I.S.A. for the year 2016-19